EYECENTER IS RESUMING COMPREHENSIVE EYE CARE SERVICES beginning Monday May 4th, 2020
We hope this notice finds you healthy and well. Our practice is preparing to welcome you back beginning Monday, May 4th for routine eye health and vision needs. On that day we will be resuming comprehensive eye care services for our family of patients based upon recommendations from our professional organizations, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and directives from Governor Newsom’s office.
Your doctors and staff at EYEcenter will continue to provide you with state of the art, advanced eye care services that you are used to. What will be different as part of our “new normal” will be policies, procedures and safeguards that all are intended to ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients, doctors and staff.
We have instated multiple steps that will help us achieve this goal, including among others:
- To continue practicing social distancing measures, our schedules will be modified in order to limit the number of persons in the office at any one point in time. Patients should come alone to their appointments or have others remain in the car if possible. Exceptions are made for minors and those in need of support.
- We will continue to make “telehealth” virtual visits available to our patients when appropriate.
- All doctors and staff will wear surgical masks during all patient interactions. We ask that patients come to their appointments with masks or appropriate facial coverings as well.
- To provide a fever-free environment, we will be checking the temperatures of each staff member, doctor and patient that come to our clinics with a contact-free thermometer. If a fever is detected, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Each person who visits our clinic will also be given a short COVID-19 symptom questionnaire. Any person who answers affirmatively to the questions will be asked to reschedule their visit for a later date.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout our offices and will be used by everyone as they enter. Our staff is instructed to use before and after every patient interaction, as well as abide by a strict handwashing protocol as recommended by the CDC.
- Extensive cleaning procedures using hospital grade disinfectant are used in all areas of our practice throughout the day and of course following each patient interaction.
- We will make every element of the patient experience both effective, efficient and as safe as possible as we all have the same goal: to provide you with excellence in eye care in the safest way possible.
Please contact our office to schedule your eye care services at 916 726-1818 or visit our website at www.eyecenteroptometric.com for the latest updates and business hours. We also welcome your family members, friends and co-workers who are in need to eye and vision care.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.
Drs. Lee, Fuerst, Gittins and Coen, and the entire staff at EYEcenter