EYEcenter Optometric Open & Offering Appointments!
Information on the process for scheduling material pickup is below.
Monday and Tuesday: 8 am – 5 pm (Midtown location: 10 am – 7 pm on Monday and Tuesday)
Wednesday: 10 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 6 pm
Friday: 7 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 4 pm (Midtown location closed Saturdays)
All five EYEcenter locations have returned to our regular business hours for routine eye health and vision needs. For the health and safety of you and our staff we are requiring appointments for all visits to maintain social distancing guidelines. Please call us at 916-726-1818 to schedule your material pickup. We appreciate your understanding.
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
What you can expect at your next visit
- Your temperature will be taken when entering the building.
- To maintain social distancing and keep visitor counts down inside the office, appointments are required for material pickup. Please call 916-726-1818 to schedule.
- We may ask you to reschedule your appointment if you show flu-like symptoms, cold/fever, or coughing
- We will be practicing safe distancing within the clinic and we ask that you do your best to keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other patients.
- Curbside pick up for glasses and contact lenses is available upon request
Steps EYEcenter is taking
- Each pre-testing and examination room is disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment
- We will disinfect frames after a patient has contact with them
- Limiting the total number of patients in the office or any area at one time
- The exam room and pretesting instruments will be disinfected after every patient
- We will be aware of common “touch points” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, keyboard, phones, credit card machines, pens, etc… and will be disinfecting these as often as possible
- All reading material has been removed from the waiting area
- Pens will be sanitized after each use by a patient
- Deep cleaning at the end of each day.
- Ensuring a fever-free environment by taking temperatures of every employee and customer that comes in the office
We will make every element of the patient experience both effective, efficient, and as safe as possible as we all have the same goal: to provide you with excellence in eye care in the safest way possible.
Please contact our office to schedule your eye care services at 916-726-1818 or visit our website at www.eyecenteroptometric.com for the latest updates and business hours. We also welcome your family members, friends, and co-workers who are in need of eye and vision care.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.
Drs. Lee, Fuerst, Gittins and Coen, and the entire staff at EYEcenter
By the way, there is hope for us glasses-wearers during the COVID pandemic. Studies have shown that wearing glasses may be helpful in protecting against Coronavirus. See the full article by clicking here.